Ryan Gosling to be Green Lantern?

|

Latino Review has reported a rumor that Ryan Gosling is currently Warner Bros. #1 choice for the role of Hal Jordan in the Green Lantern. Gosling is known by most for being in the uber date movie The Notebook.

If this turns out to be true, I actually think its a great choice. Ryan Gosling is underrated, he got an Oscar nod for Half Nelson and held his own opposite Anthony Hopkins in Fracture. What surprises me the most about this though, is last I heard Common had this role locked down. I would be happy with either, but lets just wait to see how much truth is behind this.

1 comment:

Smooth said...

Nah I think starting Hal Jordan out as the Green Lantern is only fitting. John Stewart would be a great character to add in a sequel, but I think you do a injustice to the series if you don't start with the originator. It'd be like making a movie about Superboy before doing a proper Superman movie. I do think Common would be a cool John Stewart tho.

Blog Archive